- Free connection and maintenance
- Free transfers from your account to other credit institutions
- Free payments to more than 4,000 service providers (utilities, electricity, Internet, cellular communications)
- Preferential currency exchange rate
- Accessibility and ease of connection
- Control over the safety of your own finances
- Effectively control of your expenses
- Transparency of financial transactions
- Manage your finances anywhere in the world
- Instant transfers between your accounts
- Ability to make online payments
To connect to the Alef Online system, you have to sign a comprehensive banking service agreement with the Bank (hereinafter referred as the CBSA). Customers who have previously entered into a CBSA with the Bank can simply apply to join the rules of remote banking services for individuals in Alef-Bank.
Servicing of clients connected to the Alef-Bank Online system is performed in the unchanged mode.
Quick payment system
Bank clients who have enabled Alef Online can make transfers targeted by phone number.
Alef-Bank customers can send and receive transfers in rubles free of charge targeted by phone number in the mobile app and online banking. Transfers are made through the fast payments system of the Bank of Russia (FPS), the customer can choose a current or card account for the transfer.
Alef Online System
Bank customers can use both the web version of the system and mobile application, which can be downloaded from the Apple Store and Google Play.
The mobile version of the Alef Online app was developed by the JSC Center of Financial Technologies.