- current debt obligations and the quality of their servicing;
- service history of previously taken and closed loans;
- history of credit history requests by users.
Your credit history report will allow you to
- Understand why credit institutions refuse to provide loans to you and what you need to do to improve your credit history
- Monitor the correct specifying information in your credit history. For example, there were precedents when credit institutions did not send information to credit bureaus about the repayment of a loan, and in fact, the Client looked like he had unsettled loan
- Promptly detect fraudulent actions by third parties by obtaining information about submitted applications for loans and/or loans already issued using the details of your identity documents