About the service
- Alef-Bank customers can send and receive transfers in rubles by phone number in the mobile app and online banking
- Transfers are made via the Bank of Russia's Faster payment system (FPS)
- The customer can choose current or card accounts for the transfer
- The transfer currency is Russian rubles
- The minimum amount is unlimited
- The maximum amount of transfers sent by a single customer from all Bank accounts: the limit for a single transaction is 300,000 rubles; limit per day is 600,000 rubles, and 1,500,000 rubles per month
- No transfer fee is charged
- The transfer delivery time is instant in mode 24/7
How to send it
- Select "Payments and transfers", then "Faster payment system" or click "Transfer to another", then "To another Bank" and "by phone number"
- In the opened window, select the account from which the money will be transferred, find the recipient in the contact list, and click "Next"
- In the expanded window, select the recipient's bank, enter the transfer amount and click "Next"
- Wait for transaction confirmation
How to set Alef-Bank as the default bank for transfers by phone number
In the WEB version
- Go to the Internet banking menu "Settings" / "Faster payment system setup" / "Bank assign"
- Click "Assign"
In mobile apps for Android/iOS "Alef Online"
- Go to the Internet banking menu "Settings" / "Faster payment system"
- Click "Assign"
How to select an account in Alef-Bank for crediting incoming funds
In the WEB version of "Alef Online"
- Go to the Internet banking menu "Settings" / "Set up the Faster payment system" / "Set up a transfer»
- Select an account for crediting incoming funds in the "Where to" window
- Click "SAVE"
For more detailed information about the FPS please visit the official website of the National payment card system on the Internet https://sbp.nspk.ru